Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Secrets....

isnt it funny how we protect those that hurt us or those who we shouldnt protect... I ponder that often.. I often protect people that I know because I dont want others judging them or saying anything offensive So I tend to cover up or pretend that things may not have happened .. openly .. to protect them Ooo living with shame.. Ooo protecting secrets... Locking them away So as not to deal with the ish everyday The true strength is realizing the pain will never dissapate Until you utter the words U need to say So today is the day I free myself of my shame of my secret that I hold onto everyday I dont have a family and that pain cuts me deep I have been able to place the molestation and how it still effects me.... I deserve to be loved with just as much as I give ... I free myself today hoping to start receiving what I give... Sharing secrets are hard and the memory never leaves... But not hiding it makes it easier to breathe... So today I exhale... And find a little inner peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment